Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vol.1, Issue 4: Sketchy, in a Good Way

Had I used a sexier pose, the title would be "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."


Coming soon (on Nadya), to a [Insert Name Here] Fair near you.



This picture has not been retouched at all. This is the Sketchbook costume from Mad Echo, in all it's natural glory, and yes, I do indeed have my Lolas Tango Mirage and Ghetto Booty on, as it comes with appliers for Tango and Phat Azz. (If you have the Ghetto Booty, you probably already know how to use PA appliers for it, which is what I did). Plopped on my Wasabi Pills Jamie hair, retextured it with the included sketch hair texture (and the Trompe Loeil Curve Patio chair and background), and also wore the sketch eyes.

Quite frankly... I LOVE IT.

Considering there's no "naughty" details to cover up with clothes, I may run around exactly like this at events that like to eject for high script counts. It's way cuter than my usual running around invisible. :) Hat's off to you, Kitten Mai, this skin is pretty damn cool! Only thing I can think of to make it more awesome would be Slink appliers, but even without that, it's an amazing creative idea come to (second) life.

More to come later (hint: we all have too much, and yet not enough. not shoes, there's no such thing as too much shoes! begone, plebeians! :P), but right now, I'm gonna get myself a snack.

Princess Nadya Crème Brûlée Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment