Thursday, June 5, 2014

Vol. 1, Issue 3: Here Kitty Kitty

I am not someone who likes kid avis very much. I've often wanted to shoot at them for horrid grammar and a manner of typing that makes me want to lobotomize myself with a nail gun. However, I have the most kickass, cool, kindhearted, talented sweetheart of an SL niece, who doesn't type like she has mouse traps on each finger and twenty on her brain. 

She's also a genius at creating cute as hell original mesh, and this purse is at the top of the list for me. Convinced me to wear purses in SL (something I always thought was ridiculous to do) with her "[RI] Clutch Your Watermelon". Now, she's made this adorable Kitty Cuteness purse, and I'm all kinds of confused now, since I'm wearing a purse! I guess there was no one else in sl who made a handbag cute enough to sell me on them till now. 

RazzBerry Kitty Cuteness Purse Gacha @ Woodland Treasures
As you can see from the pic, they are resizeable and suitable for all sizes and ages of avi.
(Seriously, look at that adorable face and those cute purses. *just hands her wallet over*)
Congrats Jayme, you broke your auntie. I'm going back there to try for the rare! It's pink... not my fave colour, but it's a shade I can definitely live with, and it's all glittery lashes and princessy.... damnit. She's already making even more cuteness. I am gonna be so broke, but will look damn cute!

RazzBerry Kitty Cuteness Purse in Blue
Enelya's Creations Manala Heels for Slink HIGH Feet
Letis Tattoos Butterflies Lilies Slink Feet Tattoo (SL Marketplace Dollarbie)
A:S:S Superglitter Nail Polish for Slink
Bracelets by Crash Republic & BOOM
Skirt: Happy Undead
Top (Yes, it's a top.): Luck Inc
(may horny rats do depraved things to the left nostril of anyone who messes with Luck Inc;
same for whoever is messing with the creator of Wowmeh Mesh Body.)
Necklace: The Forge
Piercings: Ellabella; Puncture; Hebenon Vial
Boobs & Butt: Lolas & U l u k i e
Makeup: Glam Affair; Pink Fuel; Mon Cheri; Corvus
Tattoos: Letis Tattoos
Skin and Ears: [theSkinnery]
Eyes, Hands & Feet: Ikon, Slink & Slink
Hair: Tableau Vivant
No poses, just a great ao from Vista and good timing.
Photos unretouched and taken by Nadya Kruyschek at home.
Oh, and my Arcade Gacha List is always updated! Getting smaller and smaller, but if anyone wishes to trade this rounds rares for rares from a previous round, IM me (nadya Kruyschek). If you want to just give a rare from my list just because, I can find it in my heart to accept it. (worth a try! ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment