Sunday, May 18, 2014

Volume 1, Issue 1?

This is the first post for my new blog, Anti-Anti-Inspect Shield. It's a bit pretentious of someone to wear that ridiculous thing, to prevent people from "stealing" their look.

First off , the only one's actually stealing looks are copybotters *gags*, and your dinky dome of (easily derendered) delusion will not stop those. Secondly, if you want an exclusive look that no one else has at all, make your own damn clothes, and keep them for yourself. If you buy something from a store, and someone likes it, you should take it as a compliment that you made it look so good they want it, and that you don't look like a jacked up bowl of fruit loops! 

So in summary, check the ego, take the compliment with a smile or make your own stuff! Now you know why it's called the Anti-Anti-Inspect Shield... though I did take you all on the scenic route, if the scenic route had a half blind and directionally (is that a word? it is now!) challenged driver.

I hate Anti-Inspection Shields. That's why I will share all of what I am wearing with you! It's not pretentious of me to share. I'm sharing because this stuff is awesome and great quality, by talented creators, not because I think everyone wants to look like me. In fact, I hope not. So buy what you like and make it your own! :D
Lolas Mirage; uLukie Ghetto Booty no.01
(Just like with my Phat Azz *cringes*, I hate the name, but love the ass)
Tattoos: Letis
Mesh Hands: Slink Hands - Elegant
Top and Jeans by Lil'Lace:
Baddest Top in Tan; High Waisted Jeans in Black
Worth every linden and more.



Hair: Truth - Thelma @ Collabor88 May 2014
(On a side note, really Truth Hair? LoveJugs?? *groans* You're sooo lucky I love your hairs!)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in Spring Teal
Piercings: Ellabella - Rondure, Xeno & Morph
Puncture - Dermal Gemstones Chest Piercings (modded for cheeks)
Hebenon Vial - Primestone in Ink

Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no. 02; Mons Hippie makeup Eyeliner (Basic)
Skin: [theSkinnery] Quiana (ebony) + face glow and lip gloss
Ears: [theSkinnery] Puki Ears (modded by me because I love piercings)



Heels: Redgrave Adella
Photos taken by Nadya Kruyschek at her residence.
Thanks to my family for the name, home, kicks to the rear when needed, and for being awesome and encouraging.
<3 you all to bits, in a non-fatal way.
Thank you to my awesome bf, you're a sweetheart to me. <8>
To the unofficial sponsor of the post, my friend who took me shopping, thank you. :)
*huggles all*

1 comment: