Monday, May 19, 2014

Vol. 1, Issue 2: A Short Post.

If anyone is looking for an inexpensive and cute pair of shorts for their Phat Azz or Ghetto Booty, I'd recommend Pɑcɑgɑiɑ Creɑti♥ns Rachel Jeans Shorts. Only 50L, well made, comes with Phat Azz appliers, and no ghastly white halos anywhere (which did happen to me unfortunately with another makers shorts; if your skin in sl is lighter, it wasn't noticeable, but for my darker avi, it was not pretty.) These shorts do not have that problem though!


These have a low rise but still keep your butt covered. If you're looking for denim panties, look elsewhere, these fit like jeans shorts should! (You could swing a dead cat and hit 50 pairs of denim panties posing as shorts in fact, but not everyone is going for the Levi Strauss Stripper Collection look. :P)

Of course, if you do want something with a bit more of a well, slutty feel, without the wedgie, I recommend Larry Jeans 161 Denim V-cut Shorts (Ugh, I know someone evil in rl with that name, but the jeans are so damn cute!)


These are 299L, but you do get 6 different colours, so it averages out to 50L per pair, which is a good deal in my book! Comes with Phat Azz appliers as well. It does gives you a bit of cheek peek in the back, but not in a "Ouch, doesn't that denim thong chafe??" sorta way. Both shorts have a regular layer version as well, so all shapes, sizes and types of ass are covered, pun intended.

These peep-toe heels by Hucci at Collabor88 were a perfect match for my cherry cami from Fuk'N'Hawt. I love that store, and they have appliers for Lola Tango/Mirage, Phat Azz (works for Ghetto Booty too, follow these instructions), and now, they have WowMeh Appliers. WowMeh is most likely a future purchase for me, because it is pretty amazing... just need more of my fave stores to make appliers, so I hit the ground running. Speaking of running, need to run some errands, but happy shopping to you. :)

Heels: Hucci Pinup Peep for Slink High Feet - NightCherry, @ Collabor88 May 2014
Top: Fuk'N'Hawt Cami Top - Cherries
Hair: Truth Thelma, @ Collabor88 May 2014
Lolas Mirage; uLukie Ghetto Booty no.01
Tattoos: Letis
Mesh Hands: Slink Hands - Elegant
\Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in Spring Teal
Piercings: EllabellaPunctureHebenon Vial
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no. 02; Mons Hippie makeup Eyeliner (Basic)
Skin: [theSkinnery] Quiana (ebony) + face glow and lip gloss
Ears: [theSkinnery] Puki Ears
As before, photos by Nadya Kruyschek, and not retouched, only cropped. 

P.S. If anyone has LMs to stores that have well made clothing with appliers, please feel free to pass them to my avi, Nadya Kruyschek. While some guy friends and certainly my bf wouldn't complain if I were naked lol, I prefer to wear something really cute, sexy and impeccably created.

No comments:

Post a Comment